Featuring a high torque motor, compact design, premium ergonomics and a lightweight housing, the LH19E is one of the most capable and maneuverable rotary polishers on the market. Its lightweight and powerful design makes it the ultimate rotary polishing solution for a variety of industries including automotive detailing, collision repair, refinishing, marine, and more.
- Electronic variable speed control allows speed to be adjusted for specific applications
- Speed control ergonomically positioned, with click sensation & larger numbers
- Progressive trigger control – acts as a throttle allowing control within dial range to deliver exact speed
- Extra-long, 9m heavy duty power cord
- Anti-vibration loop handle – better control, grip & stability at different polishing angles
- Soft grip material & ergonomic handle design dissipates vibration, improves operator comfort & protects delicate surfaces
- Soft grip side handle also included with deluxe kit
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Power: 1200 watts
- Dual Speed Controls (trigger & speed dial)
- Spin range: 450 – 1700 rpm
- 9m power cord
- Thread size: M14
- Polishing pad size: 125mm / 5 inch, 150mm / 6 inch, 165mm / 6.5 inch
There are no reviews yet.