The BigFoot Random Orbital Polisher was built for detailers and enthusiasts alike. The LHR15ES large 15 millimeter orbit, nearly twice that of traditional polishers, provides the power to remove serious paint defects, including sand scratches, while leaving behind a swirl-free finish, often in one step*. The BigFoot LHR15ES strongly reduces the chance of damaging or overheating the paint during the polishing process making it the choice for any user desiring high-gloss finish regardless of experience.The BigFoot LHR15ES Random Orbital Polisher is great choice for polishing a wide variety of panel shapes, contours, and sizes. This polisher, along with RUPES engineered pads and polishing compounds, gives all users the ability to produce world-class results easily and quickly.
- The 15mm orbit is suitable for all polishing operations on all types of surfaces: painted surfaces or recently painted surfaces and finishing applications
- Holograms removing
- The random orbital movement reduces the overall polishing time
- The orbit up to 15mm enables to quickly obtain gloss and colour depth
- The electronic feedback control maintains speed constant in all applications
- Soft Start guarantees an acceleration ramp to prevent accidental dispersion of compound unwanted
- The anti spinning feature prevents the high speed rotations avoiding scratches
- New ergonomic front handle
- The 500 W RUPES motor reduces power consumption
- Polyurethane backup pad designed by RUPES
- The tool can be easily used even by unskilled operators
*Pads Sold Separately
There are no reviews yet.