The RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille single tool is the newest addition to the RUPES BigFoot family and brings a new spin (literally) to the world of machine polishing! The RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille is packed with new features to bridge the gap between a dual action and rotary machine. RUPES accomplished this by utilizing a direct drive system that provides forced rotation, thus increasing correction power! The RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille will not sacrifice the smooth performance that you expect from a RUPES BigFoot polisher as well! Following the natural rotation of most modern power tools, the RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille features clockwise rotational movement to improve handling and reduce lateral movement which impairs paint correction.
RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille Specifications
- Clockwise rotation – Following the natural flow of most power tools this feature will improve handling and reduce lateral movement that can impair paint correction.
- Gear driven- providing forced rotation to increase cutting power while still providing the safety of a dual action polisher.
- Variable speed control – Provides the user with control over the amount speed and correction power needed. Click positioning technology keeps the speed control exactly where the user selected.
- Soft start – power is slowly increased to prevent unanticipated power or slinging polish.
- Rubber tool rests – allows you to place the machine face up and avoid damage.
- Backing plate – includes two backing plates. 1- 125 mm (5 inches) and 1- 150 mm (6 inches)
- Orbit(throw) – 5 mm
- Power – 900 Watts
- RPM- 265-535
- Weight – 6.17 lbs.
- Cord length – 29 ft.